Moon bath ritual set
MOON BATH RITUAL
Clarity | Cleansing | Manifesting
Taking a Moon Ritual Bath is meant to cleanse and protect a person spiritually. While our energy body is constantly readjusting itself to bring our energy back into harmony, the negative energies can linger and build up over time.
A monthly salt water bath is an easy and very relaxing way to cleanse your aura of negative energy. Make it your intention to let go of all negativity.
The Ritual +
- Cleanse the bathroom & crystals with the sacret smoke.
- Turn on some candles or turn down the lights.
- Draw a healing bath, (about 37° celsius)
- Add Arctic Thyme bath salt and stir until dissolved.
- Place dried flowers in bag and infuse in the bathwater.
- Place the crystals on the edge or infuse them in the bathwater.
- Immerse your body and soak for at least 20-30 minutes.
- Set your intensions for this ritual.
- Don’t rinse off - Allow skin to air-dry or gently pat dry
- Drink water or crystal infused water after the bath.
Among these instructions is not using any soap, shampoo, or bath oil, as once you step into the water, you are entering a spiritual experience, so it’s important to distinguish regular bathing from ritual bathing.
- Cleansing the aura
- Cleansing your physical body
- Connecting with yourself
- Cultivating clarity
Moon Bath +
A powerful way to align with the universe is to tune in with the moon and setting intentions with the phases of the moon.
The new moon is for new beginnings, to start new projects and plant new seeds.
The full moon is a powerful time for manifestations, making decisions and releasing
Check out our 2019 Moon Calender to tune in with the moon phrases.
Set Includes +
The Moon Bath Ritual set includes:
- Arctic thyme bath salt
- Floral bath the
- Sacret Smoke
- Healing crystals