Clear quarts facial roller
QUARTS FACIAL ROLLER
Reduce puffiness | Improve circulation | Vitality
Facial rollers have been a popular tool for beauty rituals since the 7th century in Ancient China. The roller helps to reduce puffiness, drains the lymphatic system, tightens pores and increases blood circulation.
Clear Quartz is known as "The Master Healer" and is to bring clarity, cleansing and unconditional pure love.
Clear quarts +
Energy • Clarity • Cleansing • Positivity
Clear Quartz is known as "The Master Healer." It is a very powerful healing stone that can be used for anything and everything. Translucent clear quartz is known to increase inspiration and creativity by creating space in the mind. It can heal issues at the physical, mental, emotional or soul level. Clear Quartz resonates with the higher chakras, bringing in divine white light and connection to higher-self, higher consciousness, higher wisdom, and unconditional pure love.
The Ritual +
- Start at the chin, and roll horizontally out to the hairline. The pressure should be light and comfortable on the skin.
- Move up to the nose, and roll from the corner of the nose out towards the ears.
- Use the small end of the jade roller, and place it in the inner corner of the eye. Roll out toward the temples.
- Place the roller on the eyebrows, and roll downwards, ending at the temples.
- Roll from the eyebrows upwards to the hairline, moving across the forehead.
- Finish by rolling the middle of the forehead horizontally out towards the temples.
- For extra cooling and soothing effect try placing the stone in the refrigerator before use.
Try also to incorporate the roller to your bath ritual for mindful, de-stressing effect and great skin benefits.
Beauty Benefits +
- Reduce puffiness
- Drains the lymphatic system
- Tightens pores
- Increases blood circulation
- Brigther complexion
- Promotes skin rejuvenation
To clean your Face Roller, simply use a gentle soap with warm water. Dry thoroughly. Gemstone face rollers are delicate, being made out of natural stone, so be sure to handle carefully.