Obsidian facial roller
OBSIDIAN FACIAL ROLLER
Reduce puffiness | Improve circulation | Vitality
Facial rollers have been a popular tool for beauty rituals since the 7th century in Ancient China. The roller helps to reduce puffiness, drains the lymphatic system, tightens pores and increases blood circulation.
The Obsidian stone is known "The Stone Of Self-Acceptance" and helps you embrace all aspects of your physical and emotional self.
Due to natural formations in the stones, each tool will be unique.
Truth • Potentiality • Awareness • Protection
Obsidian is truth-enhancing. It is a powerful grounding stone that quickly blocks all forms of negativity. It shields against psychic attacks, mental stress, and tension. Obsidian dissolves emotional blockages and past traumas by bringing clarity to the mind. Helps strengthen confidence and self-discovery. Obsidian assists in breaking through growth barriers to open new horizons. Promotes qualities of compassion and strength.
The Ritual +
- Start at the chin, and roll horizontally out to the hairline. The pressure should be light and comfortable on the skin.
- Move up to the nose, and roll from the corner of the nose out towards the ears.
- Use the small end of the jade roller, and place it in the inner corner of the eye. Roll out toward the temples.
- Place the roller on the eyebrows, and roll downwards, ending at the temples.
- Roll from the eyebrows upwards to the hairline, moving across the forehead.
- Finish by rolling the middle of the forehead horizontally out towards the temples.
- For extra cooling and soothing effect try placing the stone in the refrigerator before use.
Try also to incorporate the roller to your bath ritual for mindful, de-stressing effect and great skin benefits.
Beauty Benefits +
- Reduce puffiness
- Drains the lymphatic system
- Tightens pores
- Increases blood circulation
- Brigther complexion
- Promotes skin rejuvenation
To clean your Black Obsidian Face Roller, simply use a gentle soap with warm water. Dry thoroughly. Gemstone face rollers are delicate, being made out of natural stone, so be sure to handle carefully.